Thursday 10 December 2009

Strengths and Weaknesses.

Having brought together this project on Order and Chaos, I noticed there where some areas of the project that I was stronger in than others, therefore if I were to re-do this project there obviously would be things that I would have changed or may even done completely differently. I have listed my strengths and weaknesses as follows:

Strengths:

•Using my own equipment saved time and gave me more flexibility on times that I went out on shoots.
•The males that I asked to photograph all agreed to be photographed.
•When I photographed the range of shoes using the tabletop studio, I used a range of shoes similar to ones that the person in each photograph might have been wearing.

Weaknesses:

•Of all the females that I asked, none of them consented to having their photograph taken.
•When I went into the town to do my shoot I was limited for time due to failing light.
•IT would have been useful to have taken my flash diffuser out with me to avoid harsh flash light.
•Time management could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment